Thursday, July 7, 2016

Where Have I Been?

Hello jammers as you have noticed I am getting so behind on posts, well this all because I have not been on animal jam. I have not been on animal jam because mainly my parents don't want me on that game this summer, I have summer school half of the day, and on the other half sometimes my family plans to go to the beach, run, ice skate, all that good stuff. I am even going to be on a trip next week so this makes it even more unlikely for me to post things, I hope you jammers are having fun on animal jam, I will try to check animal jam out before I leave on my trip to make sure I am not missing anything, I really also need to talk to my parents to start up again on youtube, so thank you for those of you who have stayed subscribe I really appreciate you patience and support, it really means a lot to me. Jam on don't get scammed!
                           peace out,
Iceskating112 AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment