Sunday, April 17, 2016

Magenta Necklace

Hey jammers it's iceskating112 here and I will be talking about the magenta necklaces today! Well first of all many jammers love this item as a beta item, they will offer spikes, headdresses, giltched rings, etc. This item was a non member item sold during the beta days, yet now it is back in jam mart stores, so not sure why people would offer so much.
The rare one was in the leap year party of 2012 but, did not have its, rare sign till later in that year. These now are not worth much, in my opinion.


2 comments:

  1. I am willing to trade my peacock feathers or magenta spike for head dresses. My user is Charcake. exactly how it's spelled. Plz jag me and ask when we can trade! THANK YOU. Looking for offers, so what are u waiting for?! >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz trade me, I have no head dresses, I am a lonely jammer who looks sorta rare, and needs an Head dress for an outfit. Plz trade plz plz plz!

    ReplyDelete