Thursday, September 16, 2021

How to Avoid Hacks on AJ classic

 Theres been a lot of hacking on animal jam as a trade off of all the scammers, one way I protect my account is by using my parent account. On the parent dashboard you can enable/disable the ability to send gifts, trade with others, chat, use jammer, wall, and even the whole account. I always disable my account after I have logged in. 

Heres how:

Login to your parent account

Find the gold AJ paw icon, second tab

Find the "account enabled:", turn off that, red button means the account is disabled

This locks your animal jam account, so if someone tries to login to your account, a message with "something went wrong will appear", AJ will not explain what the issue is. So, make your hackers mad they can't get in! 

Please note: You will need to re enable your account in order to log back in again. Every time you disable your account, you will have to re enable it, I do it every time I use AJ just to be extra safe. 



Hope this helps, Jam on

-iceskating112

No comments:

Post a Comment