Friday, June 24, 2016

Updates+My Channel is Gone?

Hello jammers and welcome back to another post, so today I am going to be posting about some updates, so as you may have noticed animal jam has created a new room for jammers! This takes place in coral canyons just below the sky high game. Also Spikes are now available to all members just for 3 diamonds!
All right now for the bad news well at least for me. Maybe should have done the bad news first, but anyway if you have noticed, on my youtube at iceskating112 AJ all videos are gone, well I have to say my parents told me take down all the videos I have made and that maybe I can start with there approval first. If you are subscribed don't unsubscribe yet please because I hope to come back to youtube with even better quality videos, and more videos not just animal jam and magic trick shows. Anyway happy jamming! P.S sorry for no posts in the past either, it's summer which means I always start falling behind on AJ, also summer school and other plans after take up the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment