Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What Makes a Good Jammer

Hey guys, today I am going to talk about what makes a great jammer, this is all my opinion, but, these are things that I value in jammers, and what makes people on animal jam fun to be around. This is also a post about me to get to know a little more abut me. Anyway without further a due lets get started.
What I value in many from jammers is not how there rare they are, not how popular and how many subscribers they have on youtube, or not how legit they look. I value much more then that, to me these are things that I would want in a jammer that makes them so special, I really dont care or look at people by their popularity or by rares, because the truth is I would rather be friends with an honest, caring heart, that can be totally un rare and for all I care just have necklaces and pillows, then be friends with some fake friend who happens to be a big scammer, but may have like twenty magenta furrys another ten beta hoods, etc.
I value jammers who are great to other people are able to stand up to scammers and bullies, they are polite, and easy to talk to about anything, someone who never judges you, and someone who is overall a kind person, that is someone I want on my buddy list, rareness in jammers mean nothing to me.
On the other hand someone can ruin my days on animal jam who brag how rare they are by saying ha you only have two spikes, well I have a hundred, next thing I know they go out of their way to scam someone else's rares, dipping into their bucket, and someone who happens to be some fake friend to others and I by acting all nice but truly hates me. I would hate to wake up in the morning and have to deal with some these people, and go to bed thinking of these people.
So anyway just be the good jammer, if you are jammer who enjoys the game, is friendly then you are truly valuable and many jammers will like you better, if they just look for rare jammers who have 12 black longs on trade then they are not very good people who probably think rares, rares, my life has to have rares in it, those kinds of people are not very fun to be around, so pick the good jammer know matter how rare you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment