Saturday, February 27, 2016

Animal Jam Goats are Here!

Hey guys guess what goats have arrived! So excited to getting one after the falcons come out! They're so cute see:
So anyways some features awesome that come with the new goat is that it comes with a trampoline when you use the hop I believe...or it could dance or play as your action, another feature is that they look pretty much good in most clothing, and you can buy horns for the goat at clothing shop.
The trampoline action:
Unfortunately the goats are locked away from non members but for many members I figure that most jammers have to wait till they reach 1o diamonds because you only get one diamond a week.
Overall there super cute and I highly suggest getting one the trampoline is my favorite part on what they can do. I love how jammers can dress them up in most clothes and they look great!
Thanks for reading can't wait for the falcons to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment