Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What It's Like With Four Hearts In Animal Jam

Hey guys super excited! I just made it to level eight yesterday for my otter right before I went to bed and finally got my fourth heart. Even more excitement it's super helpful for adventures if your a land and ocean animal because let's say you want to get an adventure done with no dying and you have four hearts; you've lost three you still have life fair amount of that heart left if your doing an easy adventure like the return of the phantoms or the phantom portal. I literally tried return of the phantoms and the phantom portal and I didn't even die once when usually I am close to dead or I die once so that is a huge plus in my opinion. It's no so helpful in forgotten desert since you can't die in that adventure but it always looks cool to see a flying creature with an eight or higher. I have to say it also takes longer for the birds since it doesn't give you as much courage. Overall the feeling is mostly helpful and accomplishing. I went around Jammaa showing off my new adventure level and wanted to to do more adventures since you get a diamond shape at level 10  and I think I can do that in two weeks if not an extra half but so yeah that's what it feels like.  One more thing I have the same level, same name but, different name. Pretty weird huh?
Before I rap this up I just wanted to say it takes a lot of adventures to level up from 7 to an 8 because I spent two straight hours doing the following adventures:


  1. phantom portal
  2. meet cosmo?
  3. the hive
  4. search for greeley
  5. the great escape
  6. 1/16 of greeley's inferno (hard)
  7. Regular mode greeley's inferno
  8. 3/4 of phantom portal
So, I highly suggest you try to get your animals to level eight and higher so you can keep gaining those hearts because there a huge life saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment