Monday, February 15, 2016

What Most Jammers Did WhenThey First Started Animal Jam

Ok, I still remember the time when I first started AJ back in September 2014 and what I did as a new jammer. I also notices that new jammers do the same today.
1. Trade bad items for rares/betas. I did this a lot when I first started and always got declined every time. I would see something like rare spike and add a pillow, butterfly wings, plushies etc. Yes I was frustrated with the people but after a while I realized that those trades were unfair. So if this is you now don't worry because your still learning your betas, rares, and how to trade fairly. Everyone who played AJ probably went through this as well.
2. Collect Plushies then trade them all. As new jammer I loved just going to dens or the Sol Arcade to collect plushies and just attempt to trade them for rares that looked cool. Then I would just be running around saying that they were beta and that trade was fair.
3. If you had a good item and you didn't know it was beta and you accepted it for bad items. I don't remember this happening to me but I heard it happened to other people such as I watched you tube videos about that. But, I defiantly recommend if your a new jammer in particular being careful and know your store bought items because people will try to trick you by giving you those items.
4. Go to random jammer's dens. I used to do this a lot because I was new and didn't know the game well. So I would click on a jammer and visit their den and see if they had claws to collect plushies. Then I would probably annoy certain jammers get locked out.
5. Go around Jammaa saying wow everyone so rare. I use to think everyone with lots of fancy looking clothes were considered rare because I didn't know about the clothing shops or like epic wonders, etc. So I would be like how do you get so rare or wow your so rare.  I thought I never would be having those type of clothes so I always looked up to those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment