Monday, February 29, 2016

My Memories of Being a Non-Member

Hey guys iceskating112 here! Like every jammer everyone was once a non member even if you were one for 30 sec you were still a non member one! What are your memories of being a non member? Well here are some of mine of being a non member!
Well first of all like many non members I really wanted an animal Jam membership and really wanted the arctic wolf and eagle in particular. Sound familier?
Next I always used to look up to members. When ever I saw members I use to be like oh wow they get so much stuff, they're so rare, they have such nice name tags, so many animals, and when I heard from my friend that you get weekly diamonds I was like so surprised and so like wow that's so cool.
I also used to love to collect plushies and try to trade them all away for unfair trades even though I knew it was unfair. I also used to like to have a den of plushies.
As a non member I enjoyed going to random dens that were members and used to be so amazed and kind of jealous to. So I would frequently say nice den you have so much space and so much stuff. I liked looking for those claw machines to collect those plushies.
I also went to many parties and try to trade as many items as I could to people which everyone declined my trades.
Some things I remember is I was always so annoyed that like 90% of the rares on rare item Monday were for members only and I was also so annoyed that you could only have up to two animals, you couldn't dress your pet or take it to the pet wash, you couldn't play the pet games either. I also was getting annoyed that the dens were tiny and that I couldn't defeat the phantom king in the adventures. I also was sad I couldn't go on the eagle adventure either. So that was basically my life as a non member!

No comments:

Post a Comment