Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Animal Jam Phantom Survival!

Hey jammers! This post is for you is you love adventures. I have some really good tips that help me so much in adventures such as defeating phantoms or killing the phantom king! I use some of these very simple tips that I would like to share with you today!

  1. For the phantoms in the first few adventures you have to direct them into the chomper plants. How I would do this is by just by deliberately touch the far end of their purple circle and run ahead of them and behind the chomper plants, and the phantom will be trapped before they eat a heart.
  2. When you get to adventures when you can only use boomseeds then what I would do is I would stay at least 2-3 inches away and kill them from there if they move away I just wait till they come back because the phantoms move back and forth. For doing the phantom king little phantoms I wait till they start clumping together and kill four at time. Which clears the space quite well. Usually they will start clumping and to especially in the hive. Be quick because they will un clump quickly.
  3. For the phantom king I try and bother him by going in front of him and as soon as he starts going down I move out of the purple and use a boomseed on him this kills him faster. Like I can defeat the phantom king in less then ten minutes usually.
  4. For phantom duplicators, well first of all they are annoying and abrupt to but the truth is they are not that hard sometimes. Sometimes what I do is I move at least 3 inches away where I can only see like a centimeter of it and use the boomseeds to kill it and it will not even activate. It really helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment