Saturday, April 9, 2016

Thing You Probably Did as a New Jammer

Hey jammers iceskating112 here! I am back on the blog with things you probably did as a new jammer. Of course as a new jammer you didn't know anything, you didn't know anything about adventures, games, and most of all games, unless someone else told you prior before joining animal jam. Here are the top things you probably did as a new jammer.

  1. Walk around Jammaa commenting things like "Help I'm new, or Wow everyone so rare!"You would look up to jammers who had all these items that you didn't know you could buy in stores or are bad rare item Mondays. I remember doing this a lot when I joined animal jam!
  2. Accept bad trades. As a new jammer you overtime are learning your rares and finally got your first rare but someone offers you something bad that you have never seen, and you think it's beta and accept the offer. I have done this millions of times. 
  3. Collect a lot of plushies then attempting to trade them all away. As a new jammer you probably noticed claw machines in worlds or in peoples dens and tried to collect as many as possible. Next you would go to Jammaa and try to trade them all away.
  4. Go to random jammers den. This was probably the most common thing I did as a new jammer! I would always go to peoples dens because I was bored and didn't really know animal jam that well. I would look at epic dens in the epic dens list. 

1 comment: