Sunday, April 10, 2016

Things I Value in Animal Jam

Hey jammers one of the votes on my poll were to write more about me as a jammer! If you have not checked that poll out make sure to do so, it would mean so much to me! You can find it on google plus or just look up my user on google plus- Iceskating112 AJ. Anyway I came up with things I value on animal jam. The first thing I value is

  1. I value my rares on animal jam because since I have been playing for a little while I have gotten so use to the idea of animal jam being, you have be so rare. Though I understand they did not really create the game for that reason. I also value my rares because I think it represents that I worked hard to get and not worked to scam for it. I am not a scammer.
  2. I value spending time with my friends on animal jam. This is the most important thing I value o animal jam more then my rares, those are just extra things. I very much value my friends on animal jam because It means we can chat just like we do at school or on hangouts. We can go on adventures, trade and do so much. This is like one of my favorite ways we can keep in touch together. I enjoy gifting other people to because I know it makes most people feel good about  themselves. Seeing other happy make me happy as well.
  3. I value my time on animal jam. What I mean by this I try not to stress over rares, I try not to spend to much time on the game. If I go on which is like every single day, I try not to waste it. I try to find other things that make the game more enjoyable and not just spend ten billion hours of my life in the forgotten desert or trading. I value try to learn as much as I can from other jammers, the animal facts they have in game, and more. I remind my self that don't go on animal jam if you are just going to show up, have a reason!
I know that is not much but, those are things I truly value! I really like animal jam, and it has changed my life since the day I signed up. It has taught me so much, I learned so many fascinating things about the game and even about National Geographic itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment