Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What Animal Jam Was Really Designed For

Hey jammers it me here iceskating112 here! I am back with another post about how I feel about why animal jam was really designed for. I think this is important for all jammers to know because for one I don't think many jammers realize the truth about why National Geographic made this game. Anyways animal jam was designed to be an eight year old game and some teens play this game, like me a thirteen year old girl still plays animal jam! Animal jam basically got ruined over time, before back in the beta days, there were no scams, no rares, no memberships, and people just wanted to make some friends and have fun. Thanks to betas and rares, which ruined the game. This is because now life on animal jam is basically all about being rare, many jammers who play spend many hours trading, spending ten billion hours in the forgotten desert trying to win rare items, and worst of all after the beta testing after these rares starting dramatically mattering to people, now thats when scammers were born. Now I see why some people make the decision to scam, they don't want to be left out, I certainly don't and i sometimes myself feel left out that I am not that rare. I have a short spike and all of ten or so real den betas, which is not much. Once people get scammed it makes them frustrated and more pressured to regain their rareness. Which means another day on animal jam is being wasted when you can be going outside and enjoy the sun. Imagine being a new jammer you did not realize the game was about rares until you see peoples trade, people make fun of you and look down on you for not being rare or giving them rare items. But ask yourself after spending so much time on animal jam being stressed over pixels, will it matter anyway twenty years from now, even five years from now when you probably will grow old from animal jam and do lots of giveaways. Well this idea took me a long time to learn but after 3 months of not hitting that play now button, not worrying about how rare I am, not seeing how pixels can take over my life. That was a nice feeling. Now go on enjoy animal jam how it should be and find ways to see your self as rare not matter who you are. You will find that you will enjoy the game better, and if you are a person who spends hours of their life stressed over rares then animal jam is probably not the game for you, why spend hours of your life over pixels and not be happy? Games are meant to make people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment