Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Animal Jam Tab Has Updated!

Hey jammers it's me here iceskating112 here, the other day I noticed that the animal jam tab before you log in has changed in, in stead of saying animal jam game play or play now, it says on the tab Welcome to Animal Jam! Maybe AJHQ has decided to put that to make all jammer feel welcome to their animal jam website and maybe to make their sit look more professional and a clean layout. Well hope animal jam doesn't change it a billion times like they are for the homepage and log out sign!
In my opinion I think that was a nice update but, I feel like it is more of a thing for new jammers and parents who are trying to access there parent dashboard account, yet I do think it makes there site more professional. This is a great thing for jammers who don't play much either but, I think a lot of jammers go on a lot. Or maybe thats just me, but overall I think the update is just interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment