Monday, May 16, 2016

Animal Jam Sometimes is Making Me Depressed

Hey jammers, to get to know me better as a jammer, the truth is sometimes animal jam made me depressed at times, such as recently after my black long wrist was scammed by musab2004, It made me really sad for the next few weeks and sometimes I am still sad about it, especially because that wrist was really special to me. Other times in the past, last year as I mentioned many posts ago I was getting stressed out about rares, that rares became life at that point, I got scammed a lot then that I was so upset that, I just like you know what I am quitting that I use to have to short wrists, purple and pink, rare claw, tan carpet, and lots of rare item Mondays. Not that rare I know but, it still made me really sad, that I didn't really get over till a few months later. I was so upset that, I had a giveaway, gifted all my rares and left over betas, recycled every animal except 2 animals, recycled every den except diamond shop dens, every single den item except like 10 things, and same with the clothing. Other times, sometimes, I get sad that I am not that rare, sometimes I am jealous when I see people with so many spikes on trade like 12 black long collars on trade or even just any collars, or when I see people who have any kind of headdresses, even though I know headdresses aren't that rare I know I have also wanted one even the rare item Monday one. Sometimes I see jammers with rare item Monday ones, but don't even have a rare spike collar or wrist, has bad rare item Mondays on trade, and no betas in their den, and still feel bad that I don't have one, I have received jam a grams in the past that I am liar. I had a message on my jammer wall that said no one likes iceskating, I received jam a grams saying that I have a bad den. I sometimes got stressed about rares like a few months ago I was obsessed with collecting rares, and sometimes if I didn't get rares or trades accepted I would mope and get all mad and sad and stuff like that. Sometimes I feel like AJ has ruined part of my life that would have been a much a happier kid if I didn't even know about that game in the first place, that rares just made my life miserable through out being 12 years old, I feel like that since when I was 12 rares took over my life, now that I am a year older, I think I found more useful things to do in my life, I can find what will really take me somewhere in life, I realize that I don't need some stupid pixels taking over my life, I can find something that I have passion for, that I can be proud of, and rares on AJ is not one of them, I am honestly not proud at all that I have rares in fact the whole entire time I have been playing animal jam I have been greedy for more and more. Now that my black long wrist was scammed and people at school hate me just for being a jammer when they play stupid games themselves I don't really feel like playing the game, and if I do all I will do is repeat the pattern greed for rares, get scammed, get sad, quit. Jammers I can't live my life this and keep repeating the pattern over and over again. I am literally wasting my life already and have wasted a years worth of my life already and I can't waster more, because life is short. Sometimes the truth is that animal jam over all sometimes makes me want to break down and cry because so much bad things have happened to me and it reminds me of fifth grade when I had so many friends from school on that game, it was so popular, people didn't make fun of me for playing it that much till that end of the year, I was not so stressed about rares until the end of the year, I actually enjoyed the game them now, I don't really enjoy the game anymore, and I really missed fifth grade and still do, I wish I was younger, and don't really want to grow older, I really not looking forward to turning 14 this year. So thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoy and maybe can relate. Wow that was longer then I thought! Happy jamming! -iceskating112

No comments:

Post a Comment