Friday, May 13, 2016

Fun Things To Do as a Non Member

Hey guys you may be wondering why I'm posting things about non member when I'm a member but actually I've been a non member for about eight months before and there are many fun things you can do as a non member so here are some top fun things:

  1.  Do adventures! I loved doing like the Phantom portal, Meet Cosmo as non member. Even on my first round of Return of the Phantoms. Although it will be a lot harder to level up but there still fun to do any day. This is also a good way to earn gems fast, like who does not want a random sack of 25 gems per phantom you kill.
  2. Collect plushies. Ok, I have to admit as non member I loved going to random dens and doing there claws to see how many I could collect. Then I went to my den and decorated my den with the plushies all scattered. I would then sell them away and try to get some good rares depending on how bad the person wants it.
  3. Play all the games in the arcade, This is will defiantly keep you entertained as my experience when I was a non Member. The Sol Arcade had an endless list of games that to this day I have not played all of them in the arcade, you can even go hunt for rare jammers who have river race a game that is not in the Sol arcade.
  4. Trade, trading is the most common thing that everyone does in animal jam, even new jammers. This can keep people on their feet for hours depending on who you are. There are even animal jam addicts who spend anytime they can on that game trading and trying to build up rarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment