Monday, May 23, 2016

Scammers I was Able to Keep Track Of


Back when I didn't even know about scams and I had like 20 rare item Mondays. She said she would give me her red long collar if I gift her a lot of rare item Mondays soon enough she just left without the red long collar. Though it looks like she is not that rare now, if you check out her den and her animals tab. Though this was not such a big scam compared to the ones below. I also heard from another jammer that she scammed someone else though, but since this was a year ago maybe she learned not to scam.

Sherb was holding a giveaway, and actually gave stuff away till the fourth round of giving his stuff away, since people put the item he just gave away on as soon as the recieved it I thought this was no scam so I gifted him my rare claw and though it could make a good item since everyone said they were running out of rares, then he just locked us out, a few minutes later. Not everyone got an item like he said, and most people did not get their item back after he said at the end of all the rounds you would. 

Now this scammer randomly came to my den and started being all like trust me I trust you, and not even mentioning about rares or even item in general. Then he started saying things that confused me so I ended up trading my black long wrist for a necklace, and the whole time he wanted me to do a true saying he would give me his black long collar that was on trade, that he likely scammed as well. 


So thank you for reading the short stories of how I got scammed by each of these people, please be ware, report, donate, and block. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment