Saturday, May 14, 2016

BIG BIG TIME SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey jammer guess what I got a scam yesterday by, Musab2004, he scammed my black long wrist last night! Now that I think about it I am pretty sure he scammed the black long collar that was on his trade list before the scam took place, because based on his looks he doesn't even look any rare at all He said he would give me the black long collar if we did some kind of trade I didn't quite get, until I realized the whole time it was a trust trade.  Guys now I am just so sad I spent like half an hour thinking about the scam and how it made me feel, it got me right up in the morning that I moved quickly. It made me regret and should have just locked him out my den. Or just left since he can't jam a gram me come back to your den. Now I am not sure if I really want to continue with animal jam or not, maybe this game is not for me and should just give up, I am literally tired of being sad over animal jam and game pixels. I just really to sad and need a different life, maybe I would come back if some one donated but, it's a pretty high chances that no one would be kind enough to give up one black long wrist even if they have like 20 or so.  Again please report and don't trade him anything for the items he scammed scammed item should not be traded, if I see him again, he is going to owe me big time, because that black wrist sitting on his trade isn't even his, can't even wear it, and is just to show off how rare he is.
His evil soul is great enough to scam, and his looks look a villain, REPORT!


No comments:

Post a Comment