Sunday, May 1, 2016

Are Rare Item Monday Headdresses Over Rated?

Hey jammers it's me here iceskating112 here, and today I am going to talk about the rare item Monday headdress, but before for those of you jammers who don't know what it looks like well here it is:
These are sure beautiful items that look great with arctic wolves in general, they look amazing with the silver diamond shop spike, blue, or black spike collar. Though because they are such a beloved item in animal jam, people expect way over trades for this item, my friend tttiara had to trade so much a pink, red, and purple collar just for one item, many jammers say they are worth one red long collar, but sadly the truth is they are not even worth rare raspberry colored bow and arrows. This is because the item is sadly not even close to being a beta, even headdresses in general will probably never make the top ten rares in animal jam unless they are removed from the game. Here are some reasons why they are not beta:
  1. Betas are considered from about September 10, 2010-11, but this item was released at the hot coca hut as a rare item Monday on October 22, 2012
  2. Rare item Mondays in general are not very wanted or rare items, this is surprisingly wanted rare item Monday these are not that rare because you could easily just have bought it back then and when they had jammers then the real beta days.
  3. So many jammer have it so their rarity is dropping, for example over the past month an increases of the people who have this item has many of them, one time I saw a person with twelve of them on trade and today I see at least five people wearing them every time I go on animal jam before like a couple months ago I rarely saw that many jammers with rare item Monday headdresses.
Unfortunately to those jammers who have this item not to make them feel a lot less rarer, you are carrying an item that is not very rare and may be over rated because the item is not beta, so many people have it now, and many jammers want it for the looks. I can see how you may want over trades because they are so gorgeous on almost any animal, like seriously this have been my dream item for almost a year now, ever since I got my first membership. Even though I understand how a bit over rated these are they still look really cool and is a dream item to most not so rare jammers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment