Sunday, May 8, 2016

How to Create a Black Hole in Your Den

lol gymnast1952's account
Hey jammers me here, the other day I decided to make a black hole  in my den on my back up account, for some jammers you may be wondering what a black hole is, well a black hole is an item that you create a black background around. This looks really cool in your den, and is rarely seen in jammers dens. For some of you lucky jammers who don't know how to make one well your in luck, and it is very simple to. Starting with step one.

  1. Make sure you have a lot of gems
  2. I would say buy about 26+ if not more of the SAME item
  3. Click your inventory and you will see a bunch of the item you bought, now find a spot and just click every single one and don't move them at all once you place them, this layers them and once you have enough ta da you made a black hole, (the more you have the bigger the black hole gets) 
Enjoy your black hole peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment