Monday, May 16, 2016

How to Have an Unhackable account on Animal Jam

Hey jammers I would like to share some tips that help me, make a successful unhackable account on Animal Jam, there are quite some different techniques/strategy I use to make my account unhackable, well that might be overstating it, or let me just say really hard to get into. Anyway just by using these simple things people will not be able to get into your account.

  1. Make a password super hard to guess that know one could even think up of but make sure you can remember it. Instead of making a password like iluvpie make one like iluvpie#$lol555497 if you can remember that of course, or write it down somewhere so you don't forget. This will make it super hard to hack, because my password is super hard to guess and weird. So many people like my friend silversword12345 got hacked recently and someone recycled all her stuff, and my friend coolgirl50391 said someone hacked her gifted her yellow short collar to their account. So make sure your password is secure.
  2. Don't accept membership codes, though the membership code might be right, you should still never accept a membership code unless someone gave it to you face to face, handing you a unscratched code for a something like a birthday. This how many people get hacked because they can transfer your account to their parent dashboard once they do that boom your done your hacked, you can't really do anything about that.
  3. If you are really scared about getting hacked then access your parent dashboard just by simply making your account blocked from working. I do this every time I log in and log out, though it can be annoying to have to log in and enable it, then log back in and disable it, it makes it sure that you won't be hacked while you are off line, I started doing this just recently after hearing that my friend mentioned above silversword12345 was hacked. So also please donate unwanted rare item Mondays to her.
So just by some simple methods your account should be pretty unhackable, stay safe on animal jam, don't scam! Jam on!-iceskating112

No comments:

Post a Comment