Sunday, May 29, 2016

If Animal Jam was Completely Scam Free!

Hey jammers, it me again! I am back with another post making guesses of if animal jam was a scam free community. First of all what does not make since is a little quote while the page is loading, it says use the trade system and avoid scams, if animal jam knows about scammers, why don't they just kick the jammer off the game and get rid of the account? They say the game is suppose to be a safe and fun community but I don't think scams is safe nor fun, so now its time to know what AJ would be like without scammers.

  1. People would be happier like it would overall be a happier, less stressful environment. Without scammers people would be less stressed over rares, people would be happier because they know their items are pretty much safe full time unless someone hacked. People would not only be happier but people would feel more confident or less afraid to go on that game, honestly I think this because when I got scammed a long time ago one of the reasons why I quitted for a couple months is I was kind of afraid of seeing what would happen next, I mean not only getting scammed but people were saying mean stuff about me on that game. That may sound babyish to be scared but, it was much true for me.
  2. There would be less quitters, one of the most common reason why people quit animal jam for good is because they were scammed or hacked. This is quite common because many jammers value their rares very much. Once they get scammed they are mad, upset, and discouraged about losing their rares, and some once scammed is tired of dealing with rares being their life or people who scam them, because they say they will never be rare again. Or they are scared to see what would happen next on that game like I was when I got scammed twice last year. 
  3. Animal Jam could possibly get more business, for example some jammers like me found out about the game because friends tell them what a great game it is and that you should join. Of course I made one and like all new jammers pretty much had no idea Animal Jam would be the world where rares really matter. Now if animal jam had no scammers then some people would be more likely to say come join the game, instead of no, don't join the game, that game has so many scammers on it, who are greedy for items. It's not safe!
All right guys well thats about to wrap it up for this post, and remember to watch for obvious scams that many jammers fall for, and you will enjoy animal jam better without being scammed. Remember no matter what animal jam basically does there is always going to be scams unless they took gifting and trading out of the game. So enjoy and jam on! -iceskating112 

No comments:

Post a Comment