Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I Miss Animal Jam+ I Play ChitChatCity Now!

Hey jammers, animal jam as you know is blocked at home on my computer, which I think is a bit annoying but, it means it's time off from having animal jam become my life again, though I very much miss the animal jam community, I found a new game that has kept me entertained while my parents has decided it's time to take a break from AJ. This game is called ChitChatCity, it's a game where you create a person and you walk around different worlds, you can buy things, talk to people, privately send a message so no one knows your what your talking about, you can kill zombies and ghosts and earn credits, which is your money kind of like gems in animal jam. Here is what some of the game looks like

As for the part that I miss animal jam, I have been trying my best to go on for a few mins to keep updated, do daily spin, see my friends, collect rare item monday, weekly diamonds. Sadly now animal jam is starting to grow away from me,  I am so use to being off that game, I started to be connected to that game. This new game is now my basically my way of being able to communicate with people, and a game that best fits animal jam in my opinion and I can figure out how to work it. Though I like animal jam a lot better then this game, and now that I have been off animal jam, I feel like I am starting to grow out of animal jam, and in this game, you can basically say anything you would like even innaproprieate things because I saw messages like that. This is more like a real life game where you can be like as if you were independent person and figure out things you like, but, does not mean goodbye animal jam forever and hello to this game, I will still continue to keep up with the AJ community. I still should try and ask my parents at an appropriate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment