Thursday, May 26, 2016

Jam a Gram Glitch

Hey jammers, today I am going to show you a legit glitch, for jam a grams, I think this works for all non members and members but, anyway There is only to steps to this process and it is very easy! But before I start you'll need someone to send you the Jam a gram I love the summer carnival sadly when you do this glitch it will not work for when you send someone, and it does not save if you reload the page. Anyway lets get started, Ok to do this glitch

  1. Like I said earlier get someone to jam a gram you I love the summer carnival
  2. Delete the text and write your own thing it can be even innaproprieate, like bad words.
This is really cool glitch because when you X out the jam a gram and reopen it saves, but again it will not save if you reload the page or if u send someone the jam a gram.


No comments:

Post a Comment