Sunday, May 29, 2016

Things Animal Jam Should Fix About Their Chatsystem

Hey jammers, it is iceskating112 here and today I am going to talk about things animal jam should fix about their chat system, honestly ever since they had the Jammaa news, I think their chat system is worst and is more sensitive, especially now. For the next day my chat system does not work only because I brought up my youtube channel username. Asking people to watch some of my videos, before I saw people advertise and I guess now they turn it to bubble chat for one day now, Anyway not only they should not violate that as through the chat system, they should fix other things to.

  1. If you spelt a word incorrectly and its an word they should not violate it. One time it had the message saying your message was blocked bla bla bla just because I spelt a word wrong and I was saying something like trade me a certain item. If they fixed that things would be a hole lot easier and less effort to try and make it so its safe to chat on the chat system 
  2. The jam a grams they don't let you say spike, they should because it is an item in the game and its hard to ask someone what they want for the spike through jam a gram since you can't say the word spike, I even tried saying please trade me a spike wrist band this morning before my chat was blocked again and it had the message your message was blocked.. I checked to make sure animal jam didn't set it to restricted but it sad safe chat. Like guys how is asking for a spike wrist band inappropriate?!
  3. Not only they should not violate advertising your youtube, they should not violate asking for someones skype, Instagram, etc. because if they are just wanting personal info the person can refuse to give the skype lock the person or just leave the world, also maybe if they are best friends and want to chat and hang out more and thats the only way they can contact they should allow you to give the skype, Instagram contact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment