Thursday, May 26, 2016

If you Had to Go to School on Animal Jam

Hey jammers, it me here I am glad that now school is over, I don't have any homework on my hands right now since I finished all my projects and stuff, I get on June 1rst this year, and I can make a lot of posts this summer and the next few days. Anyways today I would like to share some likely predictions if you were required to go to school on animal jam and what you would be learning. Well lets get started.

  1. First of all the school would be likely located in Jammaa township, even though you can learn a lot through daily explorer, but if you signed up for the game what would happen if AJHQ said every time you log on you must go to the school. Many jammer might get bored and some may quit because they don't want to have to fill their minds with more school since people play before, during and after school, so AJHQ might start losing business. 
  2. You would likely learn a lot about the wild life since the game is owned by National Geographic, such as a lot about certain animals like the ones in some of the movies and articles. You might have lots of quizzes to make sure you learned about the animal, they may want you to projects of some kind or contests where you can earn cute little prizes like plaques.
  3. Life would be so different such as everyone would be at school, all the worlds in animal jam would be empty, people would be on for a long time, people would be behind on things since not everyone is a jammer that goes on frequently. Animal jam would probably be a boring game then, since some people already learned about the stuff you would likely learn or can learn it somewhere else, or they will learn it in the future.
  4. There would be less trading and less scammers since everyone is to busy going to school or there will be scammers hanging around at night. Though this could be a good distraction for scammers and bullies if they had a school but be boring for everyone else. There would be stressed out jammers to from the over load to those who are willing to stay or maybe their parents know about it and is forcing their kid to go to the school.
In my opinion that would be my guest what would happen to animal jam, overall I think animal jam would be completely ruined and so different in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment