Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Animal Jam News

Hey jammers, me here iceskating112 here, and today I am back with some unfortunate, or not so, depending on your opinion, but, the first thing I want to start off is with I am probably going to quite animal jam, why? Guys I really can't deal with this game anymore, it's starting to create depressions, and frustrations with my account, such as yesterday after I got scammed, the next day later I though I would get over it but, turns out I was kind of discouraged the whole entire day, I spent most of the day thinking great now what I am going to do, and ever since last year, I was not sure if rejoining the animal jam community was the right thing to do, and it seems like now it was kind of mistake for me, I thought there would be no more animal jam scammers that would try to scam me since I came back knowing each one , well AJ just proved me wrong, another reason, it seems like animal jam is not the game, I need to find what I truly value in life, I can't just value game pixels, since that would be a waste of my life, I also kind of getting tired of trying to become rare, because I am not that rare and probably won't be at this rate, if keep continuing this game. Honestly now I am kind of tired of the trade for fours a day pattern. The last reason why I am quitting is because the real life people around me and even my self is running some of the fun out of the game my self, you see at my school, everyone in my grade basically knows I play animal jam. This may seem like no biggie so far, but, a lot of people have been teasing me about it, saying it's so stupid, or they come up to me when ever I am on my computer and sneer the words "Animal Jam" basically implying that your in idiot who is always on the game for eight year olds. People in my grade are also like, hmm trading on animal jam? Guys I am really sick of this teasing and honestly the people who do they all play video games that are incredibly stupid like agar.io, slither.io,  roboblox, minecraft, growtiopia, etc. Like all you do in in agar.io and slither.io is just move around and eat anything around you that is smaller and try to get bigger like how borrringg! This game instead of making me happy is making me start to feel bad about my self, now that I play animal jam people hate me just for that reason in my grade and it's really starting to bother me. I also feel like it's something I am not doing that's not doing me any good, now I feel like the only reason I go on animal jam is to get rares, nothing else, and I believe I am not enjoying the game, and it's not something I can be proud of and all I want is more, then this game is not for me, that would be like saying if I told someone I ice skate only so I become good and look better then everybody else, well if I am not enjoying the sport then theres really no reason to do it. I mean I enjoy the sport of course that was just an example XD. So yeah I want to create a life that I am proud of what I do, something that make me happy, not someone who I am not, and do things to get fame and attention, on pixels, or youtube. Though stay tuned jammers, I will use my account to stream videos to help jammers, do updates, and giveaways once I get enough rares to do one of course, hopefully this upcoming school year and a bit over the summer, also this does not mean goodbye AJ forever I could pass bye AJ a few times. Happy jamming
sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment