Monday, March 7, 2016

How to Find the Perfect Outfit and Style for your Animals!

Hey guys! Sp today I was looking through my animals testing out some of my clothing on my animals seeing what kind of things look good, trading things that may look nice on my animals, playing best dressed for some ideas!
I realized things that helped me that may help you so here they are!

  1. Find your favorite kind of clothing in Jamaa that you can get easily! Such as look through the jam mart clothing for new items or even old items you like! If you are desperate like me  for things like rare spikes, rare party hats, and headdresses that are really hard to get try find things that look simalar or close. For example if you don''t have a rare spike collar/wrist band try the stud, or diamond one they look super close to a rare spike!
  2. Find colors that you like and contrast well! It may take awhile but once you find the perfect colors that looks good on the animal and suites you, you'll be glad you did! Such as the secret blue color as you may know is on the very bottom right hand side corner. Be sure to click the exact spot or it won't work. That color looks cute on deers and arctic wolves for sure!
  3. Go to best dressed with some of your animals so when you do the rounds and use their items it will give you ideas on what you can do for your animals! Such as I found some cute hats that look cute on eagles like the rare cupcake and the rare fox hats. I found that backpacks look cute on them to same with leis which gave me this out fit. That gave me this outfit for this animal
  4. Try to consider neck items, leg items, and head items and just keep playing around with many items, try to collect rares, betas, etc. Good places to get rares is lucky clovers epic chest, and hard mode adventures! To get good betas do the eagle adventure! When finding these head, neck items etc. then try to match them well in your style. Consider the position, color contrast, and the amount of room on the animal it takes up.
Here are some ideas for some animals!





No comments:

Post a Comment