Friday, March 11, 2016

Wood Floor Overtrade! Plus Lost Rarity :(

Hey jammers got good news! I finally got my dream item that I was so desperate for. So I ended up overtrading the wood floor! It took me four attempts with these items and finally someone  accepted. I traded them the following:

  1. rare non member bow an arrows purple and green
  2. rare peach fox hat
  3. 2 rare den items (don't remember)
  4. spaceship walls
  5. tan carpet
  6. foot ball
  7. bongo drums
So I think that was an overtrade since I was trading lots of rares and more then one den beta so sadly I am not as rare as I was before, teat but luckily they have lucky clovers, forgotten desert, and hard mode adventures! What do you think of this trade do you think I should have gave up, it was an under trade, or overtrade? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment