Monday, March 7, 2016

How to Get Rare Fast on Animal Jam

Hey guys so I was looking through videos on Youtube on how to get rare fast and apparently many people have found out how to get rare fast so, I flowed there advice and it helps so much.
Here are some of my tips:

  1. Try to collect LOTS of rares like ones that come from hard adventure mode
  2. Try to do the eagle adventure lots of times to get den betas and clothing betas
  3. Then what I do is I offer people ten of those random ones with some den betas I offer it for good itmes that have good demands such as the rare nerd, rare fox hats, etc. 
  4. Next I offer those rare fox hat, rare nerd kinds for things such as worn blanket, sunglasses, top hats, etc.
  5. Once you have like 10 of those types of clothing worns, sunglasses, top hats....Then go to Aldan or somewhere full and comment trade me good stuff on trade, or trade me real den betas for things on my list! People should be trading den betas like the race car, robot, traffic cone, open, closed sign, wood floor, tan carpet, art easel etc.
  6. Once you have 8-16 of those then offer four of those betas for a rare bad wrist
  7. Then once you have two bad wrists trade that for long wrist
  8. Get two of those and trade it for a long bad collar
  9. Get two of those and trade it for a long collar
  10. * You may need to add some of those beta clothes or den betas for the wrist/spike trades*
  11. Just keep up that pattern and you should be getting those spikes
  12. Once you get spikes get headdresses and keep getting those spikes and you'll be rare!

No comments:

Post a Comment